If I talk about Zoom Ballet & Tap with Everly, I should tell you about Grace. First off, she is off and on with her dance class as far as zoom. Last year, in Kindergarten, she told me she wanted to do gymnastics in 1st grade instead of dance. But, then she changed her mind and decided on dance. I am glad she did because she has a great group of girls and I love their mamas! She is with Ava (whose mom is Ashlee), Olivia (whose mom is Julie) and Kate (whose mom is Kristin) and it's been a fun year of doing things with them just because they have become dance friends and I really love their mamas.
She has enjoyed dance this year, but on zoom, she is not enjoying it. I think when she is in that environment, she is into it, but doing it at home is no fun to her. She says she can't do it and starts to cry and gets frustrated. I would say she is like that about 1/2 the time and the other half she gets into and stays into it. The teachers are awesome and they try to do fun things like: bring your stuffy and wear pajamas; crazy hair day; wear your recital dress day, etc. She has already told me she doesn't want to do it next year, and ironically neither do any of her friends. They all want to do gymnastics but Grace doesn't want to do that either; she is thinking about art class or ukulele lessons.
Anyways, here are some photos of her being adorable on crazy hair day. She did a great job and I am going to really miss watching her dance. I have loved every second of it! She has always been so good at learning the dances and doing a good job. I am proud of her!



No comments:
Post a Comment