Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Painting Nails

Grace got a Nail Stamper for Easter and she has been wanting to sit down to paint her nails and do the stamper. Grace loves to paint her nails and I am so bad to help her often. It's the fact that we just need a few minutes to do it and let them dry and I just don't always have time. Poor Grace! But, I'm working on that. But, while Hazel napped, after Kyle Field, the girls and I painted our nails and stamped them. Everly, who has not liked painting nails in the past, LOVED this! It was a great little kit and they liked painting them, drying them, and stamping them. Everly was not exactly sure why we couldn't do it over and over. But, it was fun and cute and makes me so happy to have little girls to raise and do these things with!


No comments:

Post a Comment