Just because we are home and I could squeeze it in AND because Atticus loves Star Wars so much, we had a little "May the 4th Be With You" Party today. We also had schoolwork to do since it was Monday and we had well checks for all three big kids. But, we made it work. It mainly consisted of themed food, but it was fun. We had Leia's buns (pecan swirls) and Jar Jar Links in a Blanket (pigs in a blanket) for breakfast. We decorated with balloons and a poster that Grace and I made. That evening, we played Star Wars Bingo and had another themed dinner: Hoth Dogs (hot dogs), Storm Trooper Scoopers (chips), Boba Fettables (vegetables) and Chewbacca Cookies (no bake oatmeal cookies). Then, once ht little girls were in bed, Atticus & Vic and I watched ac couple episodes of The Mandalorian on Netflix.





No comments:
Post a Comment