Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Cinco De Mayo Party

Today, we had a Cinco De Mayo Party. The main reason I thought of this idea was because last fall, Grace was given a hand-me-down Mexican dress. It was so cute! And then, of course, I thought the other girls needed dresses. I bought two on Etsy but surprisingly, they run big, so I stitched them up in the back for the time being and can rip them out later as they get older. We decided when Vic got home from work, we would have a nacho bar and hit a piñata. The girls were cute; Atticus also wore bright colors to go with the theme. We got Taco Bell bean burritos (my kids LOVE bean burritos - well, minus Everly of course) for lunch. We decorated a little bit. We hit the piñata which was both dangerous and fun! And, last, I decorated and filled a piñata cake. This was just because I pin so many things on Pinterest and always want to try them but never have a reason, unless it's a birthday. This worked great! And the VERY best part was when I told Atticus we wanted to teach him to cut a cake and he and Grace were shocked when they did and saw the M&M's. So fun!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment