Valentine's Day was fun this year! It was on a Friday, so that is always fun! The day before, the kids had Vic as a "Watchdog" at school. (Watch D.O.G.S. stands for Dads of Great Students). And then, the next day they had their parties at school (Grace is with her friends Lincoln and Maggie below). They dressed cute, made hilarious cards for their teachers and had a great day. I absolutely loved Atticus's chosen outfit of pink and red. Since it was Friday, Everly and Hazel and I took Ev to dance as well. And while we were there, Everly and Hazel took one of the cutest photos ever....Everly's love knows no bounds! haha! The little girls and I ran to Hobby Lobby after dance and Every found this bug catcher that she deemed her "kitty catcher" and carried her kitty named "Kiki" around in it all afternoon. Everly and I baked cookies for us all to decorate that evening, and Vic made a delicious meal. Also, at dinner, we passed a spoon around and whoever had it had to ask and answer questions like "would you rather live in a tree or on a boat" or funny things like that (all Atticus's idea!). It was just a fun, happy, loving day!















No comments:
Post a Comment