Although growing up, bluebonnet pictures were not a thing, they are now. I am not good to take them every year the way some people are, but I decided we should have an outing, since Vic was there to help me too, and go take some. I can do most things like this without help, but on the side of the road, with 4 kids, I should probably have help! ha! Yesterday, we went to the Health Science Center, where we also took them 3 years ago, because they have tons and they have a place you can park off the road. What a crazy time it was! I told Vic, beforehand, that I had no expectations and knew they wouldn't all look at the same time or smile at the same time, but I wanted it to be fun and silly and just see what I got. Well, I don't know if it was staying up watching a movie last night until 9:30 or just the fact that it was tall grass they had to stand in or that the sun was too bright, but they were NO fun to shoot for awhile. Hazel really hated it because of the grass. Once she got settled on the blanket, she was better, but the sun was really bright. It would go back and forth behind the clouds, until it finally stayed there. The big kids jus whined because it was too bright. And Everly is my toughie for taking pictures anyways. She is so sweet, but she just isn't into it and won't look at me when she smiles or says cheese. She's a mess. I can only imagine what her school photos will look like one day - you know, there is always one kid that has that crazy yearbook photo - could be my Everly. Once I found a better spot for photos and the cloud cover came back, I thought we might get a few better ones, but they were really done by then. WE did have a few minutes where they were just silly and hose were my favorites. So, anyways, here are the good, the bad and the ugly of the photos today! OH and the collages just show Every and Hazel and what kind of day they had. Everly's faces are just the best. I don't know where we got that silly girl, but I'm glad we did.
I must enjoy these now - the day will come when they all pose and smile, but then they will be too grown up!















No comments:
Post a Comment