Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Grandma & GG came to babysit!

While we were in Lubbock, thankfully, GG & Mom were holding down the fort in College Station. With 4 kids, it really does take two people to do everything while they are little. On Friday, GG had to take Everly to dance. They had to take and pick up the kids from school that day. On Saturday, Mom had to take Atticus to his basketball game. Other than that, I think they survived on fun snacks, iPads, movies, and watching Hazel be cute. Although there is not a photo in this of Atticus, I know all 4 kids had fun! I heard that they made Cinnamon Jumbles, one of Memaw's old recipes. They watched Hazel look for me and then when she couldn't find me, she would walk around the house carrying my clothes from my laundry hamper in the bathroom. I know that by the end, they were exhausted, but we are so glad, each year to have another chance to see our friends. Hopefully, now that Hazel is our last baby, it will keep getting easier each year to come watch these kids for us! Thank you GG & Mom!! Oh and the last photo is Hazel after lunch on the day they left. She was so tired, she fell asleep in her high chair! Sweet baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment